Process Plus partners with you to improve your gross margin by applying Energy Reduction Strategies (ERS). ERS systematically helps manufacturers reduce energy costs. Through our energy recovery and conservation analysis we recommend tactical plans to optimize your manufacturing operations.
PHASE I: Preliminary Energy Audit
Working with plant personnel, our engineers isolate root causes for specific energy loss and identify opportunities to reduce energy costs. We provide an audit with an accurate and cost effective course of action for the most urgent and relevant concerns of your manufacturing operations.
A report that includes:
- Potential areas for corrective measures
- Preliminary estimates of implementation cost
- Potential operating cost savings
- Simple payback periods
While the level of detail presented is not sufficient for reaching a final decision on implementation, it is adequate to prioritize energy efficiency projects and to determine the need for a more detailed audit.
PHASE II: Definition Grade Engineering & Design
After the client has prioritized projects, Process Plus can present a proposal(s) to perform Definition Engineering. By applying ERS, we conduct an in-depth analysis generating data that helps us define projects with the greatest Return on Investment (ROI).
1. Analysis of energy demand rate structures & energy usage profiles
2. Evaluation of short and long-term consumption patterns
Process & Utility Systems
- Flue gas waste heat recovery
- Process heating optimization
- Cooling system optimization
- Heat exchange integration
- Condensate recovery
- Leak minimization
- Steam trap sizing and maintenance
- Insulating steam and condensate lines
- Efficiency optimization
- Speed adjustment / control
- Impeller trimming
- Minimization of throttling and bypass
- Piping configuration optimization
- Motor efficiency
- Variable speed drive application
- Short circuit analysis
- Power factor improvement
- Harmonics minimization
- Budgetary capital cost estimate.
This data will allow the client to either secure Guaranteed Maximum Pricing (GMP) from contractors for a Design-Build approach or enable them to follow the traditional Design-Bid-Build approach by beginning with full detail engineering and design.
Arrange On-site Audit
To arrange an on-site audit call John Koehler at e-mail him.or